Ever wonder why most people have to go to two or sometimes even three different offices to have their all-on-4 dental implant treatment done? Why does one dentist have to provide the surgical part of the treatment, another provides the prosthetic and another the tooth replacement part of treatment? It can be confusing at times, and is more expensive and inconvenient than it has to be. Why go to multiple offices for dental implants when you can go to just one? At Winterholler Dentistry, it’s all done in one office.
Dr. Chris Winterholler offers you the training, experience and technology you need for world-class Nobel Biocare all-on-4 dental implants. Get a new set of teeth without any hassle of corporate implant centers.
Here are a 8 reasons why to choose a general dentist as your dental implant dentist:
- Lower overhead: Going to multiple dentists for dental implant treatments is not only inconvenient, it’s more expensive. Things like insurance, payroll and supplies are part of the overhead costs associated with running a dental practice, so you absorb more of these fees when you visit more than one dentist. You also can get lower financing rates than corporate implant centers.
- Convenient payment: You don’t have to be good at math to know that one bill is less than two or three. By visiting one general dentist for dental implants, you get both the familiarity of dealing with the same dentist and a less confusing payment process. You’ll also deal with only one dentist location, making payment even easier.
- Lower fees: General dentists are almost always less expensive than implant centers. While Winterholler Dentistry provides free implant consultations, others may not, so it’s possible you might accrue costs for the same CT scan services.In addition to providing free implant consultations and complimentary 3D CT scans of your mouth (an $800 value), Winterholler Dentistry provides dental implants at a cost often 30% lower than nearby competitors or generic dental implant centers.
- Long-term care by the same dentist: Continual care throughout your life. That’s what you’ll get when you choose a general dentist such as Dr. Chris Winterholler as your dental implant dentist. Instead of dealing with five different dentists or surgeons, you get the convenience and familiarity of being with one dentist like Dr. Winterholler.
- Personal care: Not only will you get trusted dental implant care, you’ll get peace of mind for the long- run. Patients often comment on the individual care, unlike a corporate chain, they enjoy with Winterholler Dentistry. During your implant consult, Dr. Winterholler takes the time to get to know you, your concerns and your hopes for how your teeth will turn out.
- No surprises: When you visit a trusted, respected general dentist practice like Winterholler Dentistry, you can expect one all-inclusive cost. There are no surprises and no gimmicks, which is why they’re the standard in dental implants.
- Experience: Dr. Chris Winterholler has a proven track record in dental implants for over 15 years. Dr. Winterholler is a Diplomate in the International College of Oral Implantologists, the highest award in implant dentistry. Dr. Winterholler performs more all-on-4 dental implants than any other dentist in Arizona.
- Technology: Dr. Chris Winterholler offers world-reknowned Nobel Biocare implants with digital X-rays and guided implant software to complete your implants with precision and speed. You benefit with saving time and money on your all-on-4 dental implants while enjoying highest- quality results. He regularly teaches other dentists how to perform the all-on-4 dental implant treatment.
Get all your dental implant needs under one roof – one cost, one dentist, one location – the power of ONE!
Dr. Winterholler has the training and expertise you need for all-on-4 dental implants in one place.
Unlike corporate offices with high pressure tactics, every patient is given personalized care and attention. They provide consultations to help you learn more about your situation and the best options.
Call today at 480-767-8400 or request an appointment online for your VIP complimentary dental implant consult.